Sunday, October 28, 2007

bittersweet oblivion & the nonchalance of it all....

....quickie update...

so basically my life has been school school...I am loving political science...we are learning about the different electoral systems around the world and about voting, polling, theories, etc. JUST AMAZING...Communication Theory is quite great, I love how people devote part of their life to studying and trying to explain the way you & i communicate, why we do so, and in what circumstances. I find it fascinating...I should though, right? After all, it is my major ;) Macroecon is whatevskis & Arabic is beautiful...

so pretty much I go to school, volunteer for Entertainment Council & work. EC brought Lyrics Born and Saul Williams to school last week and all I have to say is that Saul Williams and I shall wed & that Lyrics Born the manager was such a picky jerk. I hate celebrities who have ridiculous riders with the really random and most specific things! But anywho, I love EC, been hanging out with the peeps alot.

and now work! okay so basically I got a job, I know right?! so exciting. I am a babysitter for an amazing family which is totally awesome, I love them, I love it. It is kind of funny because I was just writing on my last post that I did not want to have kids cause I can't stand them sometimes, but I get a job as a babysitter, haha..but I'm actually quite good at it so I'm happy.

so basically since all I've been doing is school, I decided to treat myself to a fun Halloween weekend...I dressed up like a Grecian goddess. Our awesome friend/EC boss threw an amazing house party friday & we went..we got there at almost midnight, duh, fashionably late! The party was super full and they were not letting anyone in but duh we know the host so we were let in without hesitation...It's an elitist thing, biatch! haha, but the party was RIDICULOUSLY crowded. I saw sooo many people from freshman year including ms party girls themselves C.Dolan & B.Corrales...they are so cute...I can't believe that they were the girls I met at summer advising...trippyyy

anywho, so the party got way too full and the cops came, and our friend/the host started saying that the party was over, but we had just gotten there! He then goes over to us and tells us to go into the room and chill there because they are just trying to kick people out and then the party would resume...so after about 30mins of waiting and chillin' with awesome dj nhat & other cool guys the party finally started again. Ohemgee...our buddy Luke was sooooooooo shawasted, he was so freakin' cute all topplin' over, kissing us, and bush peeing. So we partied pretty cool, met a guy who was kinda lame but hey, what more do you expect to find at a party? anywho, we had an interesting time ;)

then finally around 3am, (maybe?)finally got home...and we were hungryyy so we made pasta under our conditions...sooo funny!

woke up today, surprisingly well...cleaned the place a bit & kris made french bread from scratch! Then got a surprise call from Sarah, my very first friend in Davis<3...so she came over, we caught up & went to dinner...then she convinced me to go to a party on Russell Blvd...aka frat row aka freshman central. I promised I would never do that again...but we did...went to one on Anderson which was soooooo lame....it was hard enough trying to get in cause we were so late, and once we were (due to awesome hook-ups) it was soo crowded, lame, and just the same typical people...white frat boys & tall pretty girls in slutty outfits...yawn.
I mean it's alright, but I'm so not into that...they are kinda dull...the only way to enjoy one of those, is being completely shawasteddd...and we were not. So just chilled in the less-crowded garage...we were over it and went to another one which was better but still not cool.

I realized that those big parties are strangely reminiscent to the club scene, ya know? Trying to get in, looking all pretentious, finding potential hook-up buddies....sooooo not me. I really like the private chill house parties we have been gracing our presence with lately. The crowd is just so much better, and you actually know the host. You can just chill with friends and it's no pressure, strangely reminiscent to the bar scene, and if you are an avid reader of my blog, you would recall that in my last post I wrote about the differences between the club & bar scene and that I am just a hole-in-the-wall bar scene type girl...so I'll fasho stick to the private smaller scene...elist, bit*h!
or rather, I'll stick to the school scene fasho.

quickie quickie!
great weekend overall...
work tomorrow<3


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
post secret ;)


videos!



babysitting<3


lameeeeeee partyyyy


lame partyyyy part deux


...a nice lunch off campus on a beautiful day<3



today I recommend you listen to dance electro booty shakin' music
ana behibak<3

-melidee

p.s the tila tequila show is kinda trashy but such a guilty pleasure & she is so pretty!